In the event of our website being used, the following terms of usage are binding between you as the user and us as the provider of this website (www.biz-up.at):
I. Copyright/Intellectual property/Right of use:
(1) All content on our website, including graphic design and all elements such as images, logos, videos, illustrations, graphics, are protected by copyright. They may not be copied, processed, distributed or used in any other way without our express written permission. This website is designed to provide you with information only.
(2) We explicitly state that this website does not provide licences to use intellectual property contained on this website. (3) Breach of these terms of usage obliges you to immediately destroy all content and entitles us to claim compensation.
(1) This website is made available free of charge. We strive to ensure that the information provided is up-to-date, correct and complete. However, we assume absolutely no liability or warranty for the content of this website, especially in terms of the accuracy, completeness and validity of the information provided or its use for specific purposes, or for technical services, in particular relating to the availability of the services and storage of data.
(2) We only assume liability for data transferred/stored by third parties if we acknowledge that we have violated the law. We do not continuously monitor data transferred/stored by third parties. Any content that is acknowledged to violate the law will be removed immediately. We are not liable for damages and disadvantages of any kind that (can) arise from the use of such information.
(3) Our website, which we operate as a purely service-oriented information platform, contains free of charge links to third-party websites. We assume no liability for these websites or for the information they contain. These are not considered content of our website.
(4) The exclusion of liability according to paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 is - especially as far as scale of fault is concerned - applies to the scope/extent that is (just) permissible by law.
III. Data protection
(1) As a rule, we do not need any personal data from you as a user of our website, so you remain anonymous. If you provide us with your data of your own free will (e.g. inquiry by email; subscription to our newsletter), we will use the information that has been available to use for the purpose intended. This data will not be forwarded to third parties without your express permission. We state that you are entitled at any time to correct (in the case of inaccuracy) your personal data and can withdraw permission for us to save and use your personal data. If deletion violates laws or the requirement to retain information or if deletion is only possible at disproportional expense, we will block the information against further processing.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
Google data protection policies: www.google.at/intl/de/policies/privacy/ If you do not agree to the use of Google Analytics, you can stop this application functioning at the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout